Free Initial Phone Consultation
Individual Therapy Sessions:
- Individual Speech and/ or Language Sessions
- Individual Social Pragmatic Therapy
Group Therapy Sessions (depending on availability and community need):
- Language Development Groups
- Social Pragmatic/ Friendship Groups
Thematic Group Therapy Sessions (depending on availability and community need):
- Small Talk: A group focused on conversation skills and speaking up for the quiet speaker.
- Tea Party Talk: Conversation, language, vocabulary and articulation development and enhancement focused around a tea party.
- Lego Language: Conversation, language, vocabulary and articulation development and enhancement focused around Lego projects.
- Play and Say for Little Artists: An arts and crafts group focused on the development of articulation, phonemic awareness and play skills.
- Language Chefs: Cook up some language, following directions and cooperative play skills while using recipes to make Play-Doh, goo and other fun recipes.
- Theatre Therapy; Work on social pragmatic skills (eye contact, expression/ intonation, turn taking and more) through theatre and other fun activities.
Please email or call for more specific information on these thematic therapy sessions.
Please email or call for more information regarding individual and group therapy fees.
Beyond Words accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance (BCBS)
Beyond Words can provide a detailed invoice that includes information most insurance companies require for submitting a claim.
Please refer to "Understanding Health Insurance" (http://asha.org/public/coverage/) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Shelby Gitlin, M.S., CCC-SLP - Pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist
Social Pragmatic Skills
a creative approach to pediatric speech and language therapy